[Syrphidae] Re: International Journal of Dipterological Research

Grigory Popov grigory.v.popov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:12:57 BST 2021

Dear Ximo,

I contacted Kuznetsov's widow recently (in winter 2020-2021). I agreed
with Natalia that she will work on organizing of Sergey's scientific
heritage, and I will help her with digitization, PDFs and others.
Unfortunately, there is no information from her yet. I hope she does
what we agreed. I even planned to make a small report on both Sergey's
journal and scientific legacy including syrphid taxons at our next
symposium. If anything changes in this case, I'll let you know.

Best regards,

Grigory.

--
Grigory V. Popov, Dr, PhD