[Syrphidae] articles Kuznetzov

Leendert-Jan van der Ent ljvanderent at planet.nl
Fri Jan 29 22:54:11 GMT 2021

Hi,

Could anybody provide my both following articles.

Kuznetzov S.Yu., Kuznetzova N.V. 1996.
Recent additions to the hoverflies (Diptera,
Syrphidae) fauna of Latvia. – Int. J.
Dipterological Research 7, No 2: 87-93.

Kuznetzov S.Yu., Karpa A., Spungis V.
1996. A further records of hoverflies (Diptera,
Syrphidae) from Latvia. – Int. Dipterological
Research 7, No 3: 201-202

Ans also, if possible:

Kuznetzov S.Yu 1987. [New data on
hover-flies (Diptera Syrphidae) of the Fauna of
Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia]. – Latvijas
entomologs 30: 50-59 (in Russian).

Kuznetzov S.Yu 1989. [New data on Syrphidae and Pipunculidae
(Diptera, Syrphoidea) families fauna of the
Latvia]. – Zoolo ijas aktu l s problmas. LU
Zin. rakstu kr jums, R ga: 163-174 (in Russian,
English abstracts).

Google translate will hopefully help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
Leendert-Jan van der Ent