[Syrphidae] great paper

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 28 12:29:04 GMT 2021

hi everyone

I just wanted to share the translation of just one of a marvellous series of papers on pollination in Russia by GM Dlusskii and colleagues. They are almost unknown in the West, as far as I can tell, but they represent a very different approach from the normal one. Nearly all of them involve syrphids!

I had translated his fantastic paper on mimcry many years ago - it's on my website - another unique approach to an old problem.

Best wishes to all

Francis

Professor Francis Gilbert
Room B132 Life Sciences, University Park
University of Nottingham, NG7 2RD, UK
Tel 0115 951 3215
webpage: www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg/<http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg/>