[Syrphidae] Re: Chris

Grigory Popov grigory.v.popov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:51:05 GMT 2021

Dear Roger,
Dear all,

I inadvertently made a mistake about the authorship of two photos that
I uploaded to Google Drive. As kindly informed me by Gabriel Nève,
photo DSC03476 and Dsc_3335 with his authorship. If I still made an
annoying mistake, please report it here please. So many photos!.. I
apologize again.

Best regards,

Grigory.

--