[Syrphidae] Re: Chris

carlos ruiz carlosruiz78 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:15:41 GMT 2021

Hello all,
I would like to contribute with this picture taken in 2006 when Chris
travelled to Colombia for the Syrphidae workshop at the Universidad del
Valle. We got the opportunity to go on a field trip with him, looking for
*Tuberculanostoma* in the paramo. Opposed to Chris, we were absolutely
frozen.
>From left to right: Nancy Carrejo, Catalina Gutierrez, Carlos Ruiz, and F.C
Thompson.

[image: Syrphidae 019.jpg]