[Syrphidae] Re: Etcheverry 1963

Kurt Jordaens kurt.jordaens at africamuseum.be
Thu Aug 12 10:57:14 BST 2021

Hi Gil et al.,

We have this volume in our library. I noticed that the copy is of a rather poor quality but scanning it at a high resolution gives a very satisfactory result. Yet, the file size will be too large to send to the list so I will share it through my GoogleDrive. Anyone else who wishes to receive a pdf of this paper can just send me an email and I will share the GoogleDrive link.

All the best,
Kurt

Kurt Jordaens
Department of Biology - Invertebrates
[cid:image010.png at 01D3FD05.DE5347E0]
ROYAL MUSEUM FOR CENTRAL AFRICA
LEUVENSESTEENWEG 13, B-3080 TERVUREN
M +32 (0)489 73 76 74
T +32 (0)2 769 53 73
KURT.JORDAENS at AFRICAMUSEUM.BE<mailto:KURT.JORDAENS at AFRICAMUSEUM.BE>
WWW.AFRICAMUSEUM.BE<http://WWW.AFRICAMUSEUM.BE>

P  Before printing, think about the environment