[Syrphidae] Re: Literature Temnostoma larvae

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 08:35:48 BST 2021

hi Elias

Since it is obviously a transliteration from Russian into English letters, I don’t think there is any ‘correct’ method of doing it. So both are OK. We have a similar (but much worse) problem in transliterating from Arabic in English letters!

Best wishes

Francis

Prof Francis Gilbert
School of Life Sciences, University Park,
University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK