[Syrphidae] POSTPONED : Syrphidae Symposium

Gabriel Neve gabriel.neve at imbe.fr
Wed Apr 14 08:35:17 BST 2021

Dear Syrphid enthusiasts and researchers,

We just held a meeting of the Scientific Committee of the
11th International Symposium on Syrphidae.
Due to the present restrictions of travel and the uncertainty regarding
the planning of international travels for delegates, the Committee has
decided to postpone the Symposium to 2022.
A few of you have already paid: we have asked the organization in charge
to reimburse you, but this procedure will take time.

We shall assess the situation in Autumn 2021 and then see how to
proceed. In the meantime, the registration of interest remains open.

We are all very sorry not to be in a position to meet you in person this
year.

Take care of yourselves, and we hope to see you in good health and in
person hopefully in September 2022.

For the Scientific Committee,

Gabriel Neve

---
Gabriel Neve
Institut Mediterranéen de Biodiversite et d'Ecologie (IMBE)
IMBE, Case 421
UMR AMU-CNRS-IRD-Avignon Universite
Facultes St Jerome
13397 Marseille cedex 20
France
gabriel.neve at imbe.fr
http://net.imbe.fr/~gneve/
We organize the 11th International Symposium on Syrphidae
Postponed to September 2022
https://syrphidae11.sciencesconf.org/
contact: syrphidae11 at sciencesconf.org