[Syrphidae] Re: Sympatry in Sphaerophoria

Grigory Popov grigory.v.popov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 10:54:49 BST 2020

Interesting. In Ukraine, S. scripta also occurs with S. taeniata in some
places.  But may be when we are analyzing the distribution of different
species of the genus, together or not, we must take into account their
number.  S. taeniata is the second numerous species after scripta, so it's
not surprising that they are seen together more often.

Grigory

нд, 13 вер. 2020, 09:12 користувач ximo mengual sanchis <xmengual at gmail.com>
пише: