[Syrphidae] Re: Sympatry in Sphaerophoria

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:33:03 BST 2020

Thanks Jeroen.

This is enough to make my mind about sympatry of Sphaerophoria species.

Roger, you may be right saying that the ecological separation may be at the
micro-scale. Jens-Hermann also suggested that and our knowledge gap about
what is relevant to the Sphaerophoria larvae (we are always talking about
adults here).

Thank you all for your comments and sharing your knowledge. HIghly
appreciated.

Ximo