[Syrphidae] Re: Fauna Japonica II

Sander Bot botsander at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:38:30 BST 2020

Dear all,

Martin Hauser has the original book, so he copied the missing pages, and
added them to the pdf. How great, thanks for that! In this link you find a
pdf with the complete book and a pdf with the plates:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/15d71c79c299e89af76cc53c0eecd33020200508053548/1a561aea92eb3dcd86d539cccc7e164c20200508053607/4fab4e

cheers,

Sander