[Syrphidae] Re: description of some species are needed

Martin Hauser phycus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:18:36 BST 2020

Here is Mutin's paper...
Cheers
Martin

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 3:18 AM muscapaul <muscapaul at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wiedemann is here:
> https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/bibliography/14603#/summary
>
> Paul
>
> On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 11:48, JAYITA SENGUPTA <jayitasengupta9 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> respected all
>>
>> does anyone have the description pdf of the following species
>>
>> 1.      *Sphegina *(*Sphegina*) *guptai *Mutin, 1998
>>
>> 1998, *Sphegina guptai* Mutin, *J. Dipt. Res.**9*: 237-241
>>
>> 2.      *Paragus*(*Pandasyopthalmus*) *politus *Wiedemann, 1830
>>
>> 1830. *Paragus Politus* Wiedemann, *Aussereurop.Zweifl. Insekt.**2*:89
>> --
>>
>> then please provide me the details it will be highly helpful
>> *Regards*
>> *Jayita Sengupta*
>> *Senior Zoological Assistant*
>> *Zoological Survey of India*
>> *M Block, New Alipore*
>> *Kolkata: 700053*
>> *Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change*
>> *Government of India.*
>>
>> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee
>> and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
>> message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and
>> attachment.
>>
>> Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not
>> necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email
>> communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored
>> where permitted by law.

> attachment.

> where permitted by law.

Dr. Martin Hauser
Senior Insect Biosystematist
California Department of Food and Agriculture
Plant Pest Diagnostics Branch
3294 Meadowview Road
Sacramento, CA 95832-1448
(916) 738-6677
cell: 217-3902417
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/plant/ppd/staff/mhauser.html

38°28’38”N 121°28’10”

"Nothing is static. Everything is evolving. Everything is falling apart.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club