[Syrphidae] European larvae of Syrphidae

Cyrille DUSSAIX cyrille.dussaix at orange.fr
Mon Jun 8 13:02:51 BST 2020

Hi all,

During the "Stay at home" in France, I gathered all the illustrations
relating to the European larvae of Syrphidae which have been described.
Much remains to be discovered ;-).
1) if authors wish their illustrations not to appear, please let me know.
2) If authors wish to add illustrations, idem.
3) Please let me know of any errors or omissions.
I hope that this work will be useful in developing the study of the
early stages of the syrphids.
Thanks again to Martin S. and Francis G. for their support.
Greetings.
Cyrille.

See :
http://cyrille.dussaix.pagesperso-orange.fr/_SYRPHIDAE_LARVA_DC2020/_INTRODUCTION.html
--
Signature

INSECTA DIPTERA SYRPHIDAE D’EUROPE :
http://perso.orange.fr/cyrille.dussaix/
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cyrille.dussaix/>

Un travail collaboratif de plus de 70 personnes d'Europe.

*Diptera-Syrphidae *: Liste de discussion. Me contacter. SVP.

*Index bibliographique de la faune sarthoise*:
http://perso.orange.fr/cyrille.dussaix/Biblio-Faune-72.htm
<http://perso.wanadoo.fr/cyrille.dussaix/Biblio-Faune-72.htm>