[Syrphidae] Re: Nagatomi & Yang 1998

Martin Hauser phycus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 16:26:13 GMT 2020

Here it is, it is a bad copy, but the paper is also not very stellar.....
Cheers
Martin

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 2:21 AM Kurt Jordaens <kurt.jordaens at africamuseum.be>
wrote:

> If nobody has this, I will ask a colleague at the BMNH to send a pdf….
>

> *Kurt Jordaens*
>
> Department of Biology - Invertebrates
>
> [image: cid:image010.png at 01D3FD05.DE5347E0]
>
> *ROYAL MUSEUM FOR CENTRAL AFRICA*
>
> LEUVENSESTEENWEG 13, B-3080 TERVUREN
>
> M +32 (0)489 73 76 74
>
> T +32 (0)2 769 53 73
>
> KURT.JORDAENS at AFRICAMUSEUM.BE
>
> WWW.AFRICAMUSEUM.BE
>

> P  Before printing, think about the environment

Dr. Martin Hauser
Senior Insect Biosystematist
California Department of Food and Agriculture
Plant Pest Diagnostics Branch
3294 Meadowview Road
Sacramento, CA 95832-1448
(916) 738-6677
cell: 217-3902417
http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/plant/ppd/staff/mhauser.html

38°28’38”N 121°28’10”

"Nothing is static. Everything is evolving. Everything is falling apart.”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club