[Syrphidae] Re: Paper request from Zimina

Grigory Popov grigory.v.popov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:03:30 BST 2020

Dear Sander, here is precise translated reference of Zimina (1970):

Zimina, L. V. 1970. On the hoverfly fauna (Diptera, Syrphide) of the
Kirghiziya (= Kyrgyzstan now). In: Protsenko, A.I. (Ed.), Entomological
researches in the Kirghiziya (= Kyrgyzstan). The new and little-known
species of the invertebrates: 46-40. Frunze [In Russian] [1970.vii.23]

Best wishes,

Grigory.

ср, 26 серп. 2020, 15:52 користувач Sander Bot <botsander at gmail.com> пише: