[Syrphidae] Re: PDF help

Menno Reemer m_reemer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:51:01 BST 2020

Here it is

________________________________
From: syrphidae-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk <syrphidae-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk> on behalf of ximo mengual sanchis <xmengual at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 1:48 PM
To: Hoverfly discussion list <syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
Subject: [Syrphidae] PDF help

Dear all,

can anyone share with me the following article?

VAN DE MEUTTER F., REEMER M. 2012. The genus Psilota (Diptera: Syrphidae) in Belgium: a tale of three new species to our fauna in a handful of years. Bulletin van de Koninklijke Belgische Vereniging voor Entomologie, 148: 23 26.

Thanks in advance!

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Stiftung Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz-Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere
Adenauerallee 160
D-53113  Bonn, Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
ZFMK web<https://www.zfmk.de/en/zfmk/ximo-mengual>