[Syrphidae] FW: information on Cheilosia clama

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 11:34:58 GMT 2019

>From Frank (I have sent him Vujic 1996)

From: Frank Van de Meutter [mailto:frank.vandemeutter at kuleuven.be]
Sent: 31 January 2019 10:54
To: hoverfly discussion list <syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
Subject: information on Cheilosia clama

Hi everyone,

I am looking for information on Cheilosia clama to be included in a small paper on the discovery of this species in Belgium.

Should anyone have the following article (or is is a book?) can he/she possibly share it or provide me with an outtake of the information on C. clama?

Vujić, A. (1996) Genus Cheilosia Meigen and related genera (Diptera: Syrphidae) on the Balkan peninsula. Mon.Dept Nat.Sci.Matica srpska, 194pp. Novi Sad.

Any other information on this species is much appreciated!!

best regards

Frank