[Syrphidae] Re: maintaining your data, printing labels etc.

André van Eck eckvana at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 21 08:40:37 GMT 2019

Hi Bastiaan,

A database like the Dutch 'Klasse', but then cross-platform (meaning
Linux included) and with more flexibility in terms of the use of
pictures, creating figures and tables, and such, would be very
interesting indeed. But what is most important with all such products is
a long term support and updating services. Can you provide us of that
too?
Then go for it!

cheers, André