[Syrphidae] The new field guide and ISS10

Sander Bot botsander at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:33:17 BST 2019

Dear all,

The ISS10 on Lesvos is not too far away anymore. Maybe some participants
might be interested in the book Fank van de Meutter and I recently
https://www.veldshop.nl/en/veldgids-zweefvliegen.html. Although it’s in
Dutch, the >1.600 astonishing colour photos (see sample pages in the link)
still make it an indispensable guide. I attend the ISS10 as well and could
bring some copies for people who are interested. The price is € 35,-. Maybe
the price increases a little bit if many people are interested and I have
to ship a box ahead.

If you attend and are interested in a copy, please let me know by replying
to this email (only to me, not the whole mailing list 😉). By doing so I
can bring the right amount of books to the island.

Many thanks in advance and see you soon,

Sander Bot