[Syrphidae] Acess to Entomologia carniolica, published in 1763, & Mantissa insectorum published in 1794

JAYITA SENGUPTA jayitasengupta9 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:27:27 GMT 2018

Respected sir
wish all of you a very happy and prosperous new year 2018
i have received all the pdf s before and it will be of immense importance
Just two paper i didn't get if you help me out with that i will get all of
the 2 species description from that
I Want following reference PDF for my thesis purpose i will be highly
obliged if some one help me out with this
*1. Eristalinus (Eristalinus) aeneus *(Scopoli, 1763), ref: Scopoli, J. A.
1763. Entomologia carniolica ... I. T. Trattner, Vindobonae [=Vienna]. [36]
+ 420 + [1] pp. [before 1763.06.23]
2. *Eristalinus (Eristalinus) megacephalus* (Rossi, 1794), ref: Rossi, P.
1792-1794. Mantissa insectorum, exhibens species nuper in Etruria
collectas, adiectis Faunae Etruscae illustrationibus, ac emendationibus. 2
vols, 148 pp., 154 pp., 8 pls. Polloni, Pisis [=Pisa].
any other paper with the description of these 2 species will also do the
need ful.

I will be highly grateful sir if you provide me this papers.
thanking you
yours faithfully
Jayita
--