[Syrphidae] AHE Syrphidae Phylogeny: Most wanted fugitives

Kevin Moran syrphidae at kevinmoran.com
Thu Dec 20 21:57:46 GMT 2018

Happy Holidays from Canada!

I hope this email finds you well.

Work is progressing on the AHE phylogeny of Syrphidae and we can't wait to
present our results to the larger community.

We've had extraordinary success in gathering taxa for this phylogeny.
Still, there are a number of taxa outstanding that we would love to sample.
We realize many of these remaining taxa are almost impossible, but we are
hopeful this email may turn up molecular quality specimens of a few.

Attached to this email is a CSV spreadsheet of Eristalinae taxa we still
lack.

Thanks again for any help you can provide!

Best wishes,
Kevin and Jeff