[Syrphidae] REMINDER: abstract submission - ISS9

Mírian Nunes Morales mirianmorales at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 20:51:25 BST 2017

​​Dear Fellow Dipterists and Friends,

The *9th International Symposium on Syrphidae* (ISS9) - Curitiba, Brazil is
*approaching*!!!!

*We would like to remind you that the deadline for both registration and
abstract submission is July 10!!!*

We cordially invite you to attend the ISS9 and contribute to the scientific
program by presenting your research.
Come and meet colleagues from all over the world, exchange ideas, develop
collaborations and enjoy!

All the sessions and accommodation will be in *Hotel la Dolce Vita*
<http://www.hotelladolcevita.com.br/>*, for which delegates have a special
offer*. The Organizing Committee strongly suggests taking advantage of this
deal and stay with us at the *La Dolce Vita Hotel*. It is also encouraged
sharing rooms to get even better prices and because the number of single
rooms is limited, we cannot guarantee their availability for all the
requests.

*In order to guarantee reduced prices for the ISS9 delegates, the hotel
booking must be made in the registration form and must be paid along with
the registration.*

Therefore, there were stablished combos for delegates and accompanying
persons which include:

**  4 nights in the *La Dolce Vita Hotel* (August 28th to September 1st
 2017)

**  Breakfast (4 days)

**  Lunch without drinks (4 days)

**  Dinner without drinks (4 days)

**  Free Wifi
Free use of recreation area, including: indoor heated swimming pool; steam
and dry saunas; gymnastic and weight training equipment; Tennis court;
Volleyball court; grass Soccer field; Paddleboat and kayaks in a lake of
210,000 m².

*Registrations* must be submitted via online form available at:
https://goo.gl/forms/tNJouvKGPCGBqIUE3.

For more information visit our website:
​
http://syrphidaesymposium.wixsite.com/iss9-curitibabrazil

*We look forward to meeting you all in Curitiba!!!!*

Best regards,

*Mirian N. Morales, PhD*
Universidade Federal de Lavras
Departamento de Entomologia
Programa de Pós-graduação em Entomologia
<http://www.prpg.ufla.br/ppg/entomologia/>
Caixa Postal 3037
37200-000
Lavras, MG, Brasil