[Syrphidae] Acess to Colemania volume 3 published in 1994

JAYITA SENGUPTA jayitasengupta9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:16:37 GMT 2017

Respected sir
i have received all the pdf s and it will be of immense importance Just one
paper i didnt get if you help me out with that i will get all of the 3
species description from that
I Want following reference pdf for my thesis purpose i will be highly
obliged if some one help me out with this

Ghorpade, K. 1994. Diagnostic keys to new and known genera and species of
Indian subcontinent Syrphini (Diptera: Syrphidae). Colemania Ins. Biosyst.
3, 15 pp. page no:10-15

I will be highly grateful sir if you provide me this papers.
thanking you
yours faithfully
Jayita

--