[Syrphidae] 9th International Symposium on Syrphidae - reminder

Mírian Nunes Morales mirianmorales at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:26:14 BST 2016

​​

Dear friends and colleagues,

We are glad to see that some of you already sent us your ‘registration of
interest’ showing predisposition in attending the 9th International
Symposium on Syrphidae (ISS9).

As you know, the ISS9 will take place for the first time in the Neotropical
Region, in Curitiba (Brazil) from 28th August to 1st September 2017. More
information is available in our website:
http://syrphidaesymposium.wixsite.com/iss9-curitibabrazil

At this time, we would like to remind you to complete and return the
'Registration
of interest
<http://syrphidaesymposium.wixsite.com/iss9-curitibabrazil/registration>'
to receive further information about the ISS9 and to assist us in planning
the symposium.

This is very important for us to raise funds, which will help students and
colleagues to come, as well as to have a lower registration fee. This is
crucial as the funds we can raise depend on the attendants coming to
Curitiba. Please, if you are interested in attend the ISS9, fill the form
<http://syrphidaesymposium.wixsite.com/iss9-curitibabrazil/registration> and
send it to <*syrphidae9 at gmail.com <syrphidae9 at gmail.com>*> before* 15th
September 2016*.

Thank you so much!