[Syrphidae] Re: from Frank van der Meuter

eckvana eckvana at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 15 08:28:35 GMT 2016

Hi Frank,

I have all the literature you need, but not at the very moment because I
am at my work. If you don't receive it from others, I can send it to you
later... Just let me know.

About _P. romanicus_ Stanescu (of the bicolor group) I can only say that
this species is currently under revision. It is very similar to
_bicolor_ Fabricius and to _testaceus _Meigen. Ante Vujic I believe is
preparing a paper which deals with these three species. Females of these
three species probably will stay unidentifiable.

And ofcourse I am willing to assist you in case you would require some
extra hands on your Belgian specimens.

Cheers, André