[Syrphidae] 9th International Symposium on Syrphidae - first circular

Mírian Nunes Morales mirianmorales at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:49:16 BST 2016

Dear Fellow Dipterists and Friends,

It is a great pleasure to invite you to attend the *9th International
Symposium on Syrphidae (ISS9)*. Taking place for the first time in the
Neotropical Region, the ISS9 will be held in Curitiba (Brazil) from 28th
August to 1st September 2017.

We are sure it will be an excellent opportunity to establish new research
collaborations and share experiences on Syrphidae.

Attached, you will find the First circular and a ‘Registration of interest’.

At this time, we would like to ask you to complete and return
the Registration of interest to receive further information about the ISS9
and to assist us in planning the symposium. Thank you so much!

We look forward to meeting you all in Curitiba.

Best regards,

*Mirian Morales & Luciane Marinoni*

*The ISS9 Organizing committee*

*[image: Imagem inline 1]*