[Syrphidae] Re: Merodon trochantericus on the Channel Islands

Steven Falk steven at sfalk.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 20:19:46 BST 2015

Thanks to everyone for this useful feedback. I still have quite a lot of
Jersey material to check, but seem to have Eupeodes goeldlini from there -
at least it looks like the other material I call goeldlini! (size and build
of luniger but broader frons angle, lunules broadly fused, more than I've
ever seen in luniger). Also encounered in at two sites in Sussex (SE
England).

Best wishes,

Steven

Steven Falk