[Syrphidae] Re: My Diptera Publications 2012-2014

Jeroen van Steenis j.van.steenis at xmsnet.nl
Wed Sep 3 18:57:34 BST 2014

Dear Dr Kumar

I am interested in getting a PDF of the following papers:

Ghorpade, K. and Shehzad, A. 2013. An Annotated Checklist and Select
Bibliography of the Hover-flies (Diptera—Syrphidae) of Pakistan, Indian
subcontinent.  Colemania, No. 37,  pp. 1-26.
Ghorpade, K.  2014. Notes on the taxonomy, distributional ranges and
biogeography of some Oriental species of the genus Spheginobaccha de
Meijere (Diptera—Syrphidae—Microdontinae), together with an appreciation of
Alfred Russel Wallace (1823-1913).  Colemania, No. 41, pp. 1-14, map.
Ghorpade, K. and Pathania, P.C. 2014. Hover-flies (Diptera—Syrphidae) in
the collection of the Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India and a
Checklist of  those known from the Punjab Doab biogeographical sub-area.
Colemania, No. 42, pp. 1-10.    [PDF]
Ghorpade, K. 2014. An updated Check-list of  the Hover-flies
(Diptera—Syrphidae) recorded in the Indian sub-continent.  Colemania, No.
44, pp. 1-30.
Ghorpade, K. 2014. An annotated Check-list and select Bibliography of the
Hover-flies (Diptera—Syrphidae) of Afghanistan, Indian sub-continent.
Colemania, No. 45, pp. 1-00.
Ghorpade, K. 2014. On Hover-flies (Diptera—Syrphidae) preserved in the
collection of the Panjab University, Chandigarh, and further notes on those
from the Indian Punjab and NW. India.  Colemania, No. 46, pp. 1-17.

Best wishes, Jeroen van Steenis