[Syrphidae] Re: Hoverfly larvae

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:20:52 BST 2014

Dear Leif,

In such cases, where the data is valuable per se, but not sufficient for an
article, you may think about the Biodiversity Data Journal:
http://biodiversitydatajournal.com/

Read the instructions, and you will see it is very easy to publish thru.

Best wishes,

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Stiftung Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz-Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere
Adenauerallee 160
D-53113  Bonn, Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
ZFMK web <http://www.zfmk.de/web/ZFMK_Mitarbeiter/MengualXimo/index.en.html>