[Syrphidae] Re: paper on mediteranean Brachyopa

ximo mengual sanchis xmengual at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:04:17 BST 2014

Hi Jeroen,

Great news! Happy to see you got this published  :)

I would like to have the pdf.

I was in the field recently with Axel Ssymank, and we collected Psarus! Not
that bad, right?

Best,

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Stiftung Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz-Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere
Adenauerallee 160
D-53113  Bonn, Germany
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
ZFMK web <http://www.zfmk.de/web/ZFMK_Mitarbeiter/MengualXimo/index.en.html>