[Syrphidae] Re: Xanthogramma in the Netherlands

Steven Falk steven at sfalk.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 01:11:59 GMT 2014

Thanks Wouter,

I always check pedissequum but have only encountered one stackelbergi in
over 35 years. This female is featured on my Flickr site:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/sets/72157632548622900/

The Flickr hoverfly resource continues to grow - see:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/72157629600153789/

If you have a more general interest in pollinators, the british bees
collection is almost finished (just need to do species notes for Nomada
bees):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/72157631518508520/

A new illustrated guide to British bees (British Wildlife Publishing) to
follow, hopefully by Sept 2015

Best wishes everyone,

Steven

Steven Falk