[Syrphidae] Re: Syrphidae Madagascar

Jordaens Kurt kurt.jordaens at africamuseum.be
Wed Dec 17 09:14:23 GMT 2014

Dear Sander,

Here a pdf of the requested paper (sorry, my paper copy itself is not of a very good quality).

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all of you who responded to my request on reports on introduced Syrphidae; the information you give is very much appreciated !

Best wishes,
kurt

Kurt Jordaens
Royal Museum for Central Africa