[Syrphidae] Re: two papers

Adrianna Kralikova adrianna.kralikova at uniag.sk
Tue Aug 12 12:45:54 BST 2014

Dear Francis,

Thank you very much for the pdf papers.

Best wishes

Adrianna
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francis Gilbert
  To: Hoverfly discussion list (syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk)
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:09 PM
  Subject: [Syrphidae] two papers

  Dear colleagues

  A friend of mine has just translated the attached two very interesting papers. I hope you also find them interesting.

  Very best wishes

  Francis

  Dr Francis Gilbert

  Professor of Ecology, School of Life Sciences

  University Park, University of Nottingham, Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK

  Tel: +44 (0) 115 951 3215

  website: www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg

                  ecology.nottingham.ac.uk

  This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.

  --
  Tato sprava bola prehladana na vyskyt virusov
  a nebezpecneho obsahu antivirovym systemom MailScanner, a