[Syrphidae] ISS8 - Germany

Lucas, Andrew Andrew.Lucas at cyfoethnaturiolcymru.gov.uk
Wed Sep 25 08:54:02 BST 2013

Dear Ximo

I would be very interested in attending this.  My PhD at Swansea University is on the role of hoverflies as pollinators in grasslands in Wales.  By 2015, I should have enough data to present a paper.  My study is part-time, so will not finish until 2017 at the earliest.

For me, the main interest in coming would be the exchange of information.  A collecting visit would be a bonus.

If you have a mailing list for this, could you please add my email address.

Andrew

Andrew Lucas
Arweinidd y Tim Safleoedd De Cymru/ Sites Support Team Leader South Wales
Cyfoeth Naturiol Cymru / Natural Resources Wales
Ff?n/Tel: 01792 326471
Ff?n symudol / Mobile: 07968 838152
andrew.lucas at cyfoethnaturiolcymru.gov.uk<mailto:andrew.lucas at cyfoethnaturiolcymru.gov.uk>
Siaradwr Cymraeg
Ein diben yw sicrhau bod adnoddau naturiol Cymru yn cael eu cynnal, eu gwella a'u defnyddio yn gynaliadwy, yn awr ac yn y dyfodol.
Our purpose is to ensure that the natural resources of Wales are sustainably maintained, enhanced and used, now and in the future.