[Syrphidae] Re: A favor - pdf

Kumar Ghorpade rhinobaccha at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 9 08:18:03 GMT 2013

Hi Ximo :
   I have the booklet and will make a PDF of the Syrphidae pages for you soon.  Here attached is a PDF of my BIONOTES paper you requested.  Will send more recently published papers soon.

P.-G. Teacher & Research Associate in Systematic Entomology, Univ. Agril Sci., Dharwar 580 005 (INDIA).
Postal addresses :  "Bell Bungalow," Kumareswar Colony 1st Cross, Haliyal Road, Saptapur, Dharwar 580 001.
OR :  P.O. Box 221, K. C. Park Post Office, Dharwar 580 008, Karnataka, India.
Cellphone # +91-98452 18198

Dr Kumar Ghorpade, Post-Graduate Teacher & Research Associate, Department of Agricultural Entomology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Krishi Nagar, Dharwar 580 005, Karnataka, INDIA.
Postal Mailbox:  P.O. Box 221, K.C. Park Post Office, Dharwar 580 008, INDIA.
Registered mail to:  238 Bharatinagar, II Main, 4th Cross, Dharwar 580 001 (INDIA).