[Syrphidae] Stackelberg

Babak Gharali bgharaei at mail.com
Sun Dec 8 17:38:36 GMT 2013

Dear friends
Hi
I am looking for two papers of Stackelberg (1953, 1959) discuussing the genera Orthonevra and Chrysogaster, could you please help me to get the english version of these two papers.
Stackelberg, A. A. http://syrphidae.lifedesks.org/biblio/author/370?sort=keyword&order=asc  (1953). The Palearctic species of the genus Orthoneura Macq. (Diptera, Syrphidae) http://syrphidae.lifedesks.org/biblio/view/434 .  Entomological Review. XXXIII, 1-21

Stackelberg, A.A.1959.The palaearctic species of the genus ChrysogasterMg. (Diptera, Syrphidae).Entom. Obozr.,38(4)
:898-904

All the best
Babak
Babak Gharali (Assistant Professor)
Department of Entomology (Head)
Research Center for Agriculture and Natural Resources
Shahid Beheshti Blvd. No. 118,
Ghazvin, Iran