[Syrphidae] FW: Inquiry - contribution to ICD8

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 24 08:53:18 BST 2013

From: Mengual Ximo [mailto:X.Mengual at zfmk.de]
Sent: 23 April 2013 16:56
To: syrphidae at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: Inquiry - contribution to ICD8

Dear colleague,

I'm organizing a small symposium on Syrphoidea (even though recent molecular analysis does not support Pipunculidae + Syrphidae) for the 8th International Congress of Dipterology, which will take place in Potsdam (Germany), from August 10th to 15th 2014.

I would like to know if you are interested on giving a talk on this matter to include you in the Syrphoidea symposium.

I think your contribution would be excellent for the Congress. Please, find all the details here: http://www.icd8.org/  and check "Important dates". Please note that talks are 15 minutes including time for questions.

Please, answer this email if you are thinking on participating and let me know your "preliminary title". It would be great to have you there.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ximo

Dr. Ximo Mengual
Head of the Diptera Section
Stiftung Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
Leibniz Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere
Phone: 0049 (0)228 9122 292
https://www.bolgermany.de/ | http://syrphidae.lifedesks.org/
http://www.zfmk.de/web/ZFMK_Mitarbeiter/MengualXimo/index.en.html

--
Zoologisches Forschungsmuseum Alexander Koenig
- Leibniz-Institut für Biodiversität der Tiere -
Adenauerallee 160, 53113 Bonn, Germany
www.zfmk.de<http://www.zfmk.de>

Stiftung des öffentlichen Rechts; Direktor: Prof. J. Wolfgang Wägele
Sitz: Bonn