[Syrphidae] Re: timing of the next Symposium

Gil Felipe Gonçalves Miranda gilfgm at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:13:53 BST 2012

I hope I can make it to the next one! June seems like a good time as
any for me.

Many cheers to all,
Gil

--
Gil Felipe Gonçalves Miranda, PhD.
Biólogo/Entomólogo (Biologist/Entomologist)

Endereço (address):
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas da Amazônia (INPA)
Laboratório de Entomologia Sistemática, Urbana e Forense (LESUF/CEPEN)
Av. André Araujo, 2936, Aleixo
CEP: 69060-001 - Manaus, AM, Brasil

Telefones (phone numbers):
Celular (mobile): (55) (92) 8129-2238 (TIM)
Profissional (office): (55) (92) 3643-3206

E-mail:
gilfgm at gmail.com