[Syrphidae] Re: ID requests etc.

Steven Falk steven at sfalk.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri May 18 16:28:27 BST 2012

James,

I've cc'd this to Malcolm Smart, who may well know. Boy I envy you, so much
want to see those Laetoli footprints, Olduvai Gorge etc. May plan something
in the next few years as Tanzania blew my brother away last year.

Best wishes,

Steven

Steven Falk

Artist - Naturalist - Photographer

www.stevenfalk.co.uk

Wildlife identification & information resources at:

www.flickr.com/people/63075200 at N07/

  _____