[Syrphidae] ID requests etc.

James Wolstencroft gonolek at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:37:37 BST 2012

On a different heading ...
Please could anyone point me to recent work on, or students of
afrotropical: Syrphidae, Tabanidae and Asilidae?

I see a few species, some quite frequently, in my field work in
northern Tanzania, and increasingly at Tonkolili in north central
Sierra Leone.
I am hardly an amateur - dipterist - but would very much like to
correspond with others who are more knowledgeable.

Many thanks,
James Wolstencroft