[Syrphidae] Re: Re : Publication of the winter of hoverflies

Pavel Láska laskap at seznam.cz
Fri Jan 27 14:41:08 GMT 2012

   Pierre, from aphidophagous syrphids overwinter as adults Scaeva pyrastri and selenitica  and Episyrphus balteatus. May be that also Meliscaeva auricollis overwinter so, because is related and occurs sinmultaneously with balteatus in spring.                                           With best wishes         Pavel