[Syrphidae] New working place / adress

Frank Dziock dziock at htw-dresden.de
Fri Sep 23 10:31:50 BST 2011

Dear Syrphid friends,

I hope you had an enjoyable and productive meeting in Glasgow! I would
have loved to join you and exchange the latest Syrphid news and gossip,
but in August I moved from Potsdam to Dresden, where I now have a
position in Animal Ecology at the Dresden University of Applied
Sciences, which could maybe also help me to do a little more Syrphid work!?

Please note that my email adress and postal adress has changed!

*dziock at htw-dresden.de*

The old Email will hopefully work for at least a few days more, but not
very much longer, I am afraid.

I wish you all the very best from Dresden, and I would love to hear from
you about new Syrphid results/projects discussed in Scotland!

Frank

P.S.: @Francis & Graham: Is it possible to obtain a pdf of the abstracts
Volume?

--

Prof. Dr. Frank Dziock
Tierökologie / Angewandter Umweltschutz

Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft
HTW Dresden
Fakultät Landbau / Landespflege
Pillnitzer Platz 2
01326 Dresden

Tel. ++49 (0) 351 - 462 3830

www.htw-dresden.de/pillnitz

"God in his wisdom made the fly, and then forgot to tell us why" - Odgen Nash