[Syrphidae] Ask for determination of Syrphids from Papua new Guinea

Francis Gilbert Francis.Gilbert at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:42:36 GMT 2010

Looks like Graptomyza to me

Francis

Dr Francis Gilbert
www.nottingham.ac.uk/~plzfg
(+44)(0)115 951 3215

This email is private and may be confidential.  It is intended for the recipient(s) only.  If misdirected, please notify me and confirm that it has been deleted from your system. You are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this email or any information contained in it to third parties without the permission of the originator.  Nothing contained within this email is intended to constitute or imply the basis of a contract with the recipient.  All contracts can only be entered into following signature by an authorised signatory of the University of Nottingham.