[Syrphidae] Platycheirus

Graham J. Holloway g.j.holloway at reading.ac.uk
Thu May 27 14:44:03 BST 2010

Hello Francis,

No joy on the aphid front I'm afraid. Did you manage to source some??

I have a couple of MSc students collecting hoverflies for their project.
I will ask them to hang onto any Platycheirus the catch and I will end
them on to you. Best wishes.

Graham

Dr Graham J. Holloway,
School of Biological Sciences,