[Syrphidae] Episyrphus Request

James Wolstencroft gonolek at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:10:33 BST 2010

Wait a bit Matt, maybe you'll have to wait until June, in these Arcto-
Siberian conditions, (otherwise go south to Bilbao from Plymouth if
P&O are still operating that route) you should be in a good position
out there in the Atlantic SW of BI (btw: Exeter used to be in Devon),
if the winds go south. Surely by early June they'll be arriving in
force from the south (I hope), and then you can go and watch and catch
them, and you will get what you need easily, simply, courtesy of M.
Nature.
No offence(s) intended,
James