[Syrphidae] Re: e-mail of C.F. Kassebeer

Frank Dziock frank.dziock at tu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 27 10:37:08 BST 2010

Hi Viktor,

my last contact to Christian Kassebeer dates back to February 2004 under
this email:

Xylosoma at web.de

I do not know of any contact to any syrphidologist since then, but maybe
anyone from this list can help?

It seems there has not been any new edition of Dipteron since 2001.

Best wishes from Berlin,

Frank

Am 18.07.2010 21:55, schrieb Viktor Nilsson:
> Hi,
> I am looking for the e-mail adress of C.F. Kassebeer, who had (has?) the
> journal Dipteron and who has worked extensively on Syrphids.
> I am seeking his permission to use some of his illustrations for a paper
> I am writing.
>
> I've tried the adress kassebeer at email.uni-kiel.de
> <mailto:kassebeer at email.uni-kiel.de> that I've found at several
> 'dipterist maillists', but it doesn't work. Anyone here who can help me?
>
> thanks much,
> Viktor Nilsson
> Umeå
> Sweden

Prof. Dr. Frank Dziock
Animal Ecologist and Head of Department (Juniorprofessor)

Department of Biodiversity Dynamics
Technische Universitaet Berlin
Sekr. AB 1
Rothenburgstr. 12