[Syrphidae] SENEGAL - asilid key for James

andy jukes conops at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 13:02:41 GMT 2010

Hi james,

Here is an Afro-tropical asilidae key and other bits for bombyliidae etc. Not specifically Tanzania but at least it is something to go at!

Oldroyd, H (1969-1970) Asilidae of the Congo basin in Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History) Entomology. Vol 24. I. You can find it and the keys and info at  http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/page/2314389#8

You can search this site for other diptera.

Best of luck!

Andy