[Syrphidae] A new post on two Syrphids from Thailand

Pisuth EK-AMNUAY insectzoos at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:45:10 BST 2010

Dear Sir,

I am the author of www.malaeng.com/  and I am planing to put something more on Syrphidae from Thailand on this website in order to stimulate the interests of the Thai people. For doing this I need some help especially identification check and any photo contribution for the records of the species occurring in Thailand.

I am please to link your website to my site as well, please provide me the link to the front page, logo or small picture relating so.

By the way I have placed one article on two Syrphids from Thailand on my website today, please visit and feel free to comments.

http://www.malaeng.com/blog/?p=9721

Thanks and regards,

Pisuth Ek-Amnuay