AW: [Syrphidae] Eristalis larvae

Klaus Lunau lunau at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Aug 27 12:37:49 BST 2009

Hi, In the following paper E. tenax rearing is described starting with a
single female in December: Culture of the Drone Fly, Eristalis Tenax
Dolley, William L.; Hassett, C. C.; Bowen, W. B.; Phillies, George
Science, Volume 78, Issue 2023, pp. 313-314

Klaus

Prof. Dr. Klaus Lunau
AG Sinnesökologie
WE Biologie