[Syrphidae] Hoverflies from Vorarlberg/West Austria

Bastiaan Wakkie bwakkie at syrphidae.com
Wed May 31 08:41:52 BST 2006

Hello Günter,

I know that Thomas Moertalmaier  did some work in the past in Austria.
Perhaps he can give you Syrphid data.
The checklist on my website
(http://www.syrphidae.com/checklist.php?country=AT) is a compiled out of
work from him and a gathering out of different literature I needed for
my holiday in Tirol log time agoo.

Also I did find 3 records based on the keyword 'Austria' then could
help:
http://www.syrphidae.com/literature.php?keyword=Austria&source=&author=&orderBy=year&desc=desc

Here is his data:
Thomas Moertelmaier
c/o University of Salzburg - Zoology, Hellbrunnerstr. 34, 5020 Salzburg,
Austria+43-664-2113134 (incl. FAX), syrphtom at wst.edvz.sbg.ac.at

kind regards,
Bastiaan Wakkie
Bastiaan Wakkie